Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grl_next_door Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Did I do something wrong ?
    I know this guy that's in 2 of my college classes. He offered to help me with my homework. I went to his house, we did our work. We get along well and I really like him. Well one day he emails me and tells me that he would like to get to know me better than he does now. So we've shared info back and forth. He has told me that I can come over and watch a movie whenever I feel like it. He stutters when he's with me ever so often, touches my hand slightly when were doing our work, and leans in to talk to me when he's helping me with my work. After class he usually walks with me (out of his way I've noticed). Here's where it gets confusing. The day before yesterday when I was leaving he asked me if I wanted to study before our next test. I told him yes (of course I said yes, I really like him). Early the next day I emailed him and wished him a happy birthday and told him that I looked forward to getting together to study. Well yesterday at our first class I seen him peek through the glass in the door then wait a few seconds before he came in. He darted past me while I had my head down. At the end of class he waited till I left so he could leave. At our second class he totally ignored me and wouldn't look me in the eye. It's so abrupt and sudden. He always talks to me. What did I do to him? He's avoiding me. Did I hurt him? Offend him in some way? I felt so sad yesterday I wanted to cry. Did I do something wrong? What should I do? Please help?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 09:41 AM
    The mature thing to do is ask him in private what's up. It makes no sense to assume things and be upset, so talk to him.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Yeah ask him what's going on but if he gives you a answer that doesn't make sense or isn't consistent with his actions (i.e. "I wasn't avoiding you, you must be imagining things") then just drop it and drop him. He's probably playing games.

That being said maybe he'd just got some bad news and wanted to be left alone for the day. Sometimes guys just want to be left alone and it has nothing to do with the girl or anybody else.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Gone fishing will be back!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong? [ 13 Answers ]

I had a little girl a couple of years ago with my ex-husband. I am now currently remarried and my husband has taken on a wonderful father role. My daughter’s biological father hasn’t been in the picture for over 3 years. He hasn’t had contact with us in over 2 years. I have not contacted his...

Was it wrong of me to do [ 2 Answers ]

I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for 2.5years. She has an issue with trusting me.she says she sees me gawking @ young girls,little white lies I have told to avoid arguments.example she wanted me to send my son to camp.I told her I didn't have the money.1 month later she...

Am I doing something wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so recently I have had 2 guys mess me around, they say they like me and then like just don't speak to me. I don't think I'm an ugly girl, I mean I'm probably averagish when it comes to looks and they know I'm not easy, I've been in one relationship which latest nearly 2 years and I still...

What's wrong now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a centurion wall clock it works but after a few hours the pendelum will stop moving and the time will stop what causes this to do this?

Is something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and 2 years ago I got pregnant when the condom broke and had an abortion because I was not ready at the time and the relationship was so new. I have not been using any contraceptives for the past 6 months because we are now ready to have a child, and now I am not getting pregnant....

View more questions Search