Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yuppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Why my period started 2 days early and lasted for 1 day, then spotting for 5 days?
    I'm 28 years old. My period had been very regular (same day every month and lasted for 7 days) since I got married and had 1 miscarriage my period started to mess up, now is one week late every month for about 3-4 months, then this month I got my period 2 days before my period is due, is was quite heavy 2 times that day then spotting for the next 5 days (which my period only last 3 days then spotting for 2 days the last 3-4 months) I took a pregnancy test couple day ago and it came out negative. Have anyone had this experience before and end up to be pregnant and yes I did had sex on my ovulation days (I use the ovulation kits).

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Started period ten days early, lasted only one day... pregnant or not? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had regular periods for 8 years now (finally), I was married a month ago and have been sexually active. I always have at least 29 days between periods but I had the oddest experience last night. When I get close to my monthly, for two days before I become exhausted, wanting to sleep, breasts...

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period lasted only 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period only lasted 2 days and then stopped,it usually last 7 days, could I be pregnant?

My period lasted a day and came back 3 days later very lightly [ 1 Answers ]

I usually have regular cycles. They come every month around the same time. My last period was light. I wore a pad for maybe a day and the rest was only visible when I wiped after using the restroom. My period just started on the 17th and it was regular flow enough just for one pad. I spotted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.