wdmc25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Dbgeng.dll not found
    WHat do I do to fix this error
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Download it?

I don't know where you would put it though, you'll have to work that one out ;)
    S Templar Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 04:08 PM
    You d/load dll file.and install it in..
    If using Xp.
    C:\windows\system32
    Nt/2000.
    C:\winnt\system32
    C:\windows\system

You may need to register the dll file.
    Start>run>type regsvr32 then dll file>enter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes cant' find dbgeng.dll [ 1 Answers ]

I have just bought an Ipod. And when I install the Itunes program, it show me an error, It say that he can't find the dbgeng.dll, I tried downloading the DLL and placing it into the windows/system32 directory but nothing happened, then I disable the Dr. Watson and Nothing. What else you...

LoadLibrary("initpki.dll") failed - The specific module could not be found. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I think I may have got myself in a bit of a pickle here! and I'm a bit of a novice in terms of computing. Right I have XP and I have AOL 9.0, I recently downloaded MSN messenger 7.5, I've had no problem with msn messenger in the past but this time I couldn't sign on. I also noted that I...

Dbgeng.dll? [ 9 Answers ]

One of my computers has recently been getting an error on startup It run windows XP with the latest service packs and drivers. The error says a file dbgeng.dll is missing and should be reinstalled. What should be done to fix this problem?

Se.dll, fltmgr.dll [ 9 Answers ]

Norton Anti-virus prompted me that both files are at high risk... suggesting that these files should be deleted... donno the importance of such files and if my XP will still run if I delete them :confused:... What should I do?

View more questions Search