Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynd61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:36 AM
    I'm renting house with 2 bedrooms and an attic room it has stairs , 2 windows but no d
    Renting an attic room!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2012, 08:38 AM
    And your question is?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 08:38 AM
    What is your question ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2012, 11:04 AM
    You don't HAVE to rent. Is this room a surprise?
    Do you have 2 bedrooms and a Loft?
    Or are they calling this a Bedroom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evection of a person renting a room in a house we are renting to another person [ 2 Answers ]

We rented to a man we know for a low amount , he was suppose to fix up the prooperty for a year then raise the rent . He asked if he could rent out one of the rooms for 200.00 a month to a friend of his, we said OK and that would make up for not reasing the rent. Now the person has not paid the...

I'm renting a room in a house that is going to foreclose, what are my rights? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know my rights as a tentant renting a room in a house that is going to foreclose in the state of California.

80's or early 90's up stairs room of house was a jungle. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a old house that a guy bought and when he went into one room upstairs It was a jungle.

Renting a room in a house [ 3 Answers ]

What are the legalities if I were to rent out a room short term, just to people on vacation for a week or so here and there (maybe a total of 1 or 2 weeks per month). No food included. Besides submitting the income from this on my tax returns, would I need to do anything else? I'm thinking of...

Renting a room in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, My question is I am trying my best to stay in my home with my family. To do this I don't see any other way than renting out one of the rooms. It's on the other side of the home and has it's own bathroom with a shower stall. I also have a 5 year old boy I am very apprehesive about...

View more questions Search