Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawandaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Weekly pay
    I was offered a job paying 13 dollars an hour for 45 hours a week. I'm told I'm only working for 10 months, but will be paid a total of 12 months. What will be my weekly pay?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Do the math; l3,00 times 45 will be your weekly pay, then do the math again for 12 months. Of course, minus your deductions for the state you live in.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Actually depending on where you work, you may need to be paid time and half for over 40 hours, so that has to be factored in. I also don't understand the 10/12 month thing. Its possible they are going to calculate your annual total and divide by 52. So there could be a many ways of calculating this. Have you asked your employer what it would be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 114.92 weekly too high to pay for one child in Tennessee? [ 5 Answers ]

I am paying 114.92 weekly for one child in Tn and only 96.00 weekly for one child in Ny. I think I am paying too much for one child in Tn. Do you think 114.92 is too much child support for one child?

How to calculate my weekly pay after taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusetts but will be working in Missouri from February to November at a rate of 10 dollar an hour.. I have annuity back home to cover end of year taxes.. is there a way while in Missouri to be paid without taxes taken out... if not what would take home pay be based on a 400...

How much childsupport can be deducted from my pay check weekly? [ 3 Answers ]

How much child support can be deducted from my pay check weekly?

Annual salary weekly pay calculation [ 3 Answers ]

I took over the HR department temporarily, and the way the weekly salary is calculated is differecnt from what I think it should be done. What is the proper procedure to calculate a bi-weekly salary from annual salary given?

View more questions Search