Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buster06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Need a new roof on disabilty
    Wondering if there is any help for someone on disabilty to get a new shingle roof for a mobile home. I have a very limited income.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Local church groups and other non profits. Some towns have a fund for low income home repair, mine does, but it's once a year application. Start asking around town. Also, many shingle roofs can get by with just spot repairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50% damage to your roof > Is insurance required to pay for a roof? [ 2 Answers ]

The insurance company told me I have 50% damage. I have heard 50% damage = a new roof

My roof has a layer of ice building on the inside of the roof,I'm wondering why? [ 3 Answers ]

Weeks.would love to here if this has happin to anyone.. I am new to this fourm...

I am building a truss roof over a flat roof.the size is 9'wx9'd.where do I begin this [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a gable roof over a flat roof at our church.It is 9'wx9'l.How do I determine the height of the center rafter?

Disabilty Checks [ 4 Answers ]

I finished my husband's disability after his desk. I am told he has over $11,000.00 coming after they check medicare and workman's comp. How much taxes are owed on that amount? Thanks, Linda

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

View more questions Search