Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AFX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Small, white bump/pimple on my penis
    I'm 20 years old and I first saw this bump on my penis almost 2 months ago, I've never had anything like this before until now. It's on the mid area on my shaft, it's small, barely noticeable (it does get a little bigger while penis is hard), there's no pain at all and no irritation (even when I touch it), no redness on the skin around it, no tiny spots on the bump, and hasn't spread anywhere else yet.

It just looks like it's full of pus, just like a pimple, I haven't tried to pop it or anything, but it's always there, soft and hard. I do shave my pubic area, but I don't grow any hair on the area where the bump is. When I run my finger across it, it has sort of a hard feeling, not very smooth. The bump looks round, like half a sphere, and no flat surface. I've been keeping it clean, but it doesn't seem to be going away.

I am sexually active with my girlfriend that I've been with for 8 months, but she swears up and down that she doesn't have anything. I've been with 4 girls in my life, but I didn't have sex for over a year until I met my current girlfriend.

Could it be a cyst? I'm starting to worry a little bit and any information before going to the doctor will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a small white pimple like bump on my vagina area [ 8 Answers ]

It looks like a pimple.. its white and feels kind of hard. It doesn't itch or it doesn't hurt. No fluids. It is located on the outer skin of my vagina

Pimple like bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

From what I have read it kind of sounds a lot like what other people are saying but not really, so I will explain it. I found a pimple sized bump just under the "head" of my penis. I tried to pop it but I didn't have enough pressure from the angle of which I had to pop it so I tried to take a...

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Bump/Pimple on Penis [ 19 Answers ]

Hi. I am 13-years-old, and discovered yesterday that I have a pimple-like bump near the bottom of my penis. I can't really say if it is on the back or the front, because I really don't know which is which. It's not on the side facing myself, but the other side facing away. Anyway, when I found it...

Small pimple like bump on penis. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small pimple like bump about half way up on the underside of my penis. I've never had sex so I doubt it's an STD, could it be from friction?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.