Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onelia25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Immigration questions for free
    I'm a green card holder can I married someone who is being filed for?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Husband is illegal [ 6 Answers ]

My husband enter to the Unites States of America in 2003. He enter illegaly and we been maried for almost 3 years and we have a 18 month old baby. I am US Citizen and want to give him his residence. What can we do in this case? His from Guatemala.

Ask immigration questions free? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been mirried to my wife for 1 year and 5 month... Right now I only have the two years green card. Now she's telling me she don't want to help me in getting the green card for me. She sended a letter to immigration saying we are not together that she felted use. What can I do to get my green...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.