Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelinwolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Corian lavatories donut with gasket for overflow
    Does anyone know where I can purchase this part? It has split as it is made of plastic and home depot does not carry the replacement. I only need the donut part, I have the tube to connect to the overflow. Thank you
    drstukatl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 07:49 AM
    I have the same problem, did you findone?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 3, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Since his post has not been answered for 6 months I don't think so. Give me all the information you can, Brand named, model numbers, etc. And a picture would help a lot, Back to you, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 10:18 AM
    I know what he is talking about, Tom. Drstukatl, you will need to contact Dupont directly @ 800-906-7765 (call Monday-Friday).

They should be able to help you find a replacement donut. You will NOT find these available at any stores.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gluing Corian sink overflow drain [ 26 Answers ]

What's the best kind of glue to use to reattach the overflow drain to the underside of a Corian bathroom sink? Gorilla glue didn't work.

Tub overflow gasket [ 36 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of or used the "ultimate overflow tub gasket" (www.ultimateoverflow.com)? If so, what do you think of it? It looks ingenious to me and much easier to deal with than replacing a standard gasket. It also seems like it never needs replacement. What do you think? I've tried to...

Corian bathroom lavatories replacement overflow piece? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a corian sink... The pop-up drain lever broke off... What I have learned so far is that the overflow on these sinks come with sink when purchased... I cannot find a replacement piece... When we bought the house there was no overflow attached at all. How do I fix this or get a replacement...

Difference between a donut and gasket [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a donut and multi-tite gasket for a 4" pipe?

Vanity Staron (like Corian) Overflow drain lines [ 5 Answers ]

We are trying to install a new Staron double bowl lavatory vanity top. We have put in a Moen Asceri faucet with pop up drain. They have included a plastic adaptor for the drain to hook the overflow tube from the sink, and you put it between the sink underside and the tailpiece. It is white plastic...

View more questions Search