Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinns1465 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Japanese assignment
    I really need help with my Japanese Assignment and we have to plan a Japan trip for students in our year level and choose appropriate activities and This is due this Friday
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 01:43 AM
    We don't do homework on this site. We're more than happy to read what you have, or to critique what you've done, but we won't do it for you.

If it's due on Friday then I suggest you start working on it, and stop wasting your time trying to find someone else to do it for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Since this was due in April...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Closed, old thread, advertisement deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English to Japanese [ 0 Answers ]

What would the Japanese (Romaji preferably, Kanji will suffice) of 'The eternal realm of InuYasha' be? I know InuYasha is Romaji, however, I know nothing of Japanese sentence arrangement. I don't care if you play with the words, as long as the outcome is along the same lines.

Japanese Boxwood [ 1 Answers ]

How often should I water newly planted Japanese boxwoods living in the High Desert?

Anyone here speak Japanese besides me? [ 20 Answers ]

Konnichiwa! Genki desu ka

Japanese yen [ 1 Answers ]

um is this the place to ask this question? Idk, but any way. I have a Japanese coin that is gold and has a hole in the middle. It has 9 Japanese symbols going around the circle on one side and on the other, two Japanese symbols and something that appears to be a wheat plant. I can't find what it...

View more questions Search