Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOJO48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Replacement for flower planter/barrel
    Our planter/barrel was serving duty for 9 years as our mailbox stand. Then yesterday there was an accident in front of our house and our mailbox was tragically "killed'. The web site for the mfg. Listed on the bottom of what is left of it says www.perfectpatios.com but that just redirects me to 'Southernpatio.com' which I'm pretty sure has something to do with perfect patios but is a pain to try to navigate! Any suggestions on what my next step should be?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for jean planter by Iadoll mold. Ever heard of that company? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a blue jean planter. It may come in different sizes. I am not sure who is the mold maker.

A semi circular flower bed has perimeter 72cm. What is area of flower bed pia is 3.1 [ 1 Answers ]

What is rule regarding conversion of Diameter from cm to km

How to water proof a built in planter box on rooftop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a condo in Dallas that has a rooftop patio. On the rooftop there is a planter box that has been built into the roof. I have been having leaks from the planter box so I pulled up all the plants and soil in the box to repair the leaks. The condo was built about 6 years ago and it looks like...

Planter and pedestal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Byron I and my family have a dilema we have been trying to resolve for years. As a child my Grandmother used to help one of her aunts clean a planter and pedestal that was given to them by some people they were domestics for. When she was older and they passed on it was given to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.