Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meganwinfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Weird sleepwalking problems? Imagining people in my room?
    I'm 15, and I've been severely sleepwalking ever since I was little. One time I was on holiday and I unlocked the front door, walked up the outside spiral stairs and I was standing on the roof (it had no railings, so I could have walked off) and I was just standing there for ages. As I got older it got progressively better, but I still occasionally do it.
    For the past 8 months, I've been sleepwalking and imagining people in my room. I talk to them and they talk back, it's so weird. It's like a dream but it's actually happening but the people aren't real. As soon as I turn my light on, they all disappear. I've done some research and astral projecting came up, but I don't know if that's true or not. It's not worrying me, but I'm kind of curious because I don't understand why it appears so realistic. Also, maybe some information on why sleepwalking occurs anyway would be helpful? Thanks! :D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Yes it is a issue more for some people than others, if it is a safety issue you can see your doctor about it. Also consider buzzer on your door to wake you if you open it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know where I can buy the movie sleepwalking. [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to watch the movie sleepwalking cause my fav actor stars in it. I have asked around at movie stores but they don't seem to have it. I know it has come out but I can't find it please help.

Could I be sleepwalking? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a black out this morning and the last thing I remember was looking over at my dog and turning to the clock. It was 5:00 I couldn't even hear my alarm clock. Then my dad woke me up at 6:30. Could I have been sleepwalking? I'm like really scared because I don't know what to do. HELP!

Sick or imagining?Serious problems? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I was out with my group and the guy I liked came to talk to the guys I was with. As I saw him I began to breath heavy and I felt really sick.I saw the guy I like hug a girl and I don't know if he kissed her too and then my friend talked to me and I felt like I waked up from a nightmare and...

Imagining people in their underwear [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a dilemma. I am a young, confident woman but I have a terrible fear of speaking in front of people. I always make sure to prepare myself for speeches but as soon as I get up there I begin to shake, my voice quivers, and I get out of breath. Is this normal? Does anyone have any...

View more questions Search