Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funkywmonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 09:37 AM
    I dyed my hair and it did nothing. Help!?
    I dyed my hair today with a strawberry blonde color hoping my natural color would make it a little darker but it seems to have done nothing! Last night I used color oops to take the previous dye out n there were lighter patches from previous dying. None of my hair came out lighter and it is also not red. I don't know what I can do, I want a light brown with reddish tint. My hair is naturally dark brown. Help please!
    LoveTheMusic Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Apr 28, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Try using a different types of hair dye, if that doesn't work then it might be because different people's hair respond to certain hair dyes and the colour in the hair dyes differently.
    Stay Safe :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

How long do I leave my hair before redying. I dyed my hair brown and I want to be blo [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, I dyed my hair on Tuesday a 'mid-brown' colour, and it is discusting! And slightly orange! I want to go blonde again (not oo blonde though). How long do I have to leave my hair before I can bleach it? If the exsisting colour is slightly orange, will my hair simply go more orange? I can't...

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

View more questions Search