Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markdiaz Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2007, 05:41 AM
    It is impossible for me to give up
    Yes I believe I am obsessed for this girl... even though she belongs to someoneelse I am least bothered and she is a challenge and motivation for me to settle down in life as early as I can and I am already succeeding . Soon ill be banging on her door with loads of bucks
    And decently asking for her hand from her family . In my country arrange marriage do exist but mysterious relationships are not acceptable.. thanks doc you made me more persistent.. and I am on it...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I just hope she's not from Poland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

Impossible situation [ 12 Answers ]

Impossible situation I’m 19 and recently moved back in with my mother after being away at college for 2 years. Although I was aware that my brother was suffering from depression and had missed a year of school before I left, the situation has become increasingly difficult. He has now missed 3...

Impossible Song [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a quick background: the song was recorded on German radio sometime between 1984 and 1986. That's it. Its driving me insane. The link: http://spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=220 Here's some discussion on it: http://nwoutpost.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1344&whichpage=1 ...

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search