Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownc531 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Family's adjusted gross income
    A family of three has a gross income of $71,588. They had $6,129 worth of eligible expenses that can be deduction from their gross income. They are also allowed an exemption of $2,000 per person. What is the family's adjusted gross income
    brownc531 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 08:37 AM
    A family of three has a gross income of $71,588. They had $6,129 worth of eligible expenses that can be deduction from their gross income. They are also allowed an exemption of $2,000 per person. What is the family's adjusted gross income

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusted gross income [ 1 Answers ]

HOW DO I find out my prior years adjusted gross income?

2007 Gross adjusted Income [ 4 Answers ]

In orderr to file taxes on-line my gross adjusted income for 2007 is needed. I no longer have a paper copy, how/where can I obtain a copy of my 2007 tax papers

Prior year adjusted gross income [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is shawna, and I don't have a copy of my 2007 tax return. I need my adjusted gross income from my 2007 return. The problem is a friend did my taxes last year and I don't have a copy of it. How can I get a free copy of my return or just the info I need such as my adjusted gross income...

Adjusted Gross Income [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out my Adjusted Gross Income from the year prior when I can't locate my tax return or contact the IRS?

What was my adjusted gross income in 2007? [ 1 Answers ]

What was my adjusted gross income for the year 2007?

View more questions Search