Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jainsambhav1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Logging into Yahoo
    I am not able to logon to my Yahoo account through a desktop/laptop as it says userid or password is invalid. But I am able to access same account through my iPhone and blackberry using the same id and password.Pls help asap
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Completely clear your caches and start over.
    jainsambhav1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 07:56 AM
    @Curlyben: I tried but I'm still not able to login in.Also, During verification to change my password,Im not able to answer the 2nd verification question as I have forgotton the asnwer.What do I do next?
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 28, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jainsambhav1990 View Post
    I am not able to logon to my yahoo account through a desktop/laptop as it says userid or password is invalid. But I am able to access same account through my iphone and blackberry using the same id and password.Pls help asap
    It could be that because you have logged in to your account using your mobile devices that Yahoo believes your account has been compromised. I've had this happen to me also. You should follow the steps that Yahoo offers when having login problems.
    LoveTheMusic Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Apr 28, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Try clearing all caches and cookies and allow pop ups. Also Yahoo might not be able to log you on ecause you are already loggoed on on your mobile device. Try to log off there before changing anything on your computer. Hope this helps.

Got an A in A Level Computing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone delet my old id Yahoo and password how can I get back my old Yahoo id passwor [ 2 Answers ]

Some one delet my id Yahoo and password how can I get back my old id Yahoo with password *** help. Thanks.

Log for Yahoo mail (Time opened , Times) from Yahoo! [ 1 Answers ]

I need from Yahoo provide me opened time and other questions for some mails... Please?! I'm Ready to Yahoo... but how?!

*** safe my Yahoo account hanck my Yahoo id [ 2 Answers ]

Hi *** help me someone hanck my Yahoo account I'm very worried *** help me how I can safe my Yahoo account from hancker

View more questions Search