Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Permanent residency in india
    Hi, Iam a Pakistani My qualification is Bachlor of commerce here I am working in a private bank I want to know that I get a Bank job in India, I have one kid which I want my son to study in India and also I would to like to know how to be become a parmanent residence in india and then to be a citizen in india.

Thanks & Regards

Bunti Batra

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent Residency [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student in the US and plan to graduate in May 2012. I want to do a Optional Practical training after I graduate for about a year. I am on the student visa that will expire in 2012 June. Can I apply for a green card during my Optional Practical training? I am a Zimbabwean citizen and I wanted...

Permanent Residency in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I am Iranian and live in Iran. My parents, my brother and I have made several trips to India over the past few years and we are all in love with the country. We would like to live to India for good. Our family has reasonable funds amounting to around 1 million USD. What are the...

Permanent residency [ 1 Answers ]

sir I have applied for univ in australia for masters in professional accounting but now the news has come that aus govt will not be giving permanent residency for indian students.. is that true.. n I want now to go for canada which is second option.. if they are not providing PR then which is the...

Permanent residency in india [ 1 Answers ]

What are the conditions to fulfil to become a permanent resident in india

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.