Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlotte23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 06:09 AM
    I need to find my dad I never seen him all I know is he's called martyn duffy
    Hiya I have have neva seen my dad and would like to his name is martyn duffy lived in nottingham when he waz little and think he does now
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 06:55 AM
    That unusual spelling of Martyn should help.
    As does that fact that you still think he's in Nottingham.
    Start with the phonebook, Facebook, and asking around the area where you were born, relatives and neighbors.
    It would help to have his age?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Charlotte, what is his age - and yours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Duffy Corporation [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me with this problem: Duffy Corporation has prepared the following sales budget: Month Cash Sales Credit Sales May $16,000 68000 June 20000 80000 July 18000 ...

L am trying to find my daughters dad for her he is called scott walker [ 1 Answers ]

The last l heard he was living in chelmsford in 2002 but he has made no contact with her . She starts high school in September and wants to let her dad know how she is growing up . Her name is Ellie-Rose and she was born in basildon on 10th June 1999 . I believe his date of birth is 17th January...

I can't find a film because I don't know what it is called [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a film where a man is paralised in a hospital bed and he seems to have strange powers over a nurse I think, the only sequence I can remember is at the end of the film (where I think they turn the machine off which is keeping him alive) and he jumps out of the bed! Help anyone please

I called my dad stupid [ 2 Answers ]

I know I was rude but I got out of control in an argument and said "stupid" now he won't talk to me and said don't call me dad but he is one of those guys who taks sorrys but I don't know how to say sorry help my dad is ignorring me I don't want himm to. And I want everything to back to normel. So...

View more questions Search