Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buchanc3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 02:13 AM
    80s or 90s contemporary painting?
    There's this painting in my friend's basement which belongs to his landlord. It is about 5 feet in length by 3 feet tall. It is done in pastel colors, mostly a pink/mauve color. It has sparse splashes of deep blue and gold. It seems a sheet of plastic, similar to a garbage bag, is attached using paint. It is painted over with the mauve paint and some blue and green spray paint. Too much detail? Sorry... The signature appears to read "Angus". Any hints, ideas, or suggestions?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 04:17 AM
    I'd leave it where it is, an attempt by an unknown artist.
    But I suppose you could lug it around to a few galleries.
    Trying to describe it without a picture isn't going to help much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a contemporary nautical painting by "Luini" [ 8 Answers ]

I recently purchased a larger, nicely done nautical painting, in acrylic, that is signed "Luini". It appear to be of an Eastern or Northeastern fishing village. However, I cannot find any reference to this artist. Does anyone have an idea of his/her full name or other information?

80s-90s Movie Name? - Help! [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV a couple of years ago, it appeared to be an 80s-90s movie, the parts I remember were set in a large japanese city like Tokyo, lots of traffic. And it was this chase scene where this american guy is being chased by a gang of guys who I think maybe want to kill him or get...

80s or 90s movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie when I was little about a group of friends(guys). I'm pretty sure they were teenagers. It starts with one of the guys at the top of a tree while his friends sawed it down(I guess they dared him). They built this fort thing. I guess the fort was their hangout. They were...

Either a movie from the 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie I used to watch as a kid and I'm trying to find it, don't rember the name though. It was a cartoon from either late 80s or early 90s I believe. It was about a guy who goes into a shop to buy a game or something and the shop keeper shows him this one game that sucks him into...

View more questions Search