Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eli23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:35 PM
    3 test all negative. Is it possible ?
    I've been to the doctor and taken a test and it has came out negative. I've also taken hpt and also negative but my period is a month late. Is it possible I can be pregnant ?
    LoveTheMusic Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Apr 28, 2012, 10:17 AM
    It is possible, you might have taken the test too early try taking a new test two weeks after your period was meant to start for the best results. It is possible that you might just be having a late period or maybe, for some reason, you are missing your period completely. This could be as a result of a STD or a STI so I suggest goinng back to the dotors to tell them what's going on in detail, they might be able to help you.
    Stay Safe
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2012, 03:09 PM
    When did you take the pregnancy tests? See what happens when your next period is due. It is possible that you just skipped this last cycle, even if it has never happened before. For this reason, doctors are not usually too concerned with just one skipped period.

If you don't have a period for May, try another pregnancy test at that time. Certainly try another test sooner, or see your doctor, if you feel that you experience other possibly pregnancy symptoms before that time.
    eli23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 05:11 PM
    I Took The Pregnancy Test On The 25 Of April , My Last Cycle Was On Between March 11 Through The 17 I'm Not Exact On The Date. Was It Too Soon To Take A Test ?
    LoveTheMusic Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Apr 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eli23 View Post
    I Took The Pregnancy Test On The 25 Of April , My Last Cycle Was On Between March 11 Through The 17 I'm Not Exact On The Date. Was It Too Soon To Take A Test ?
    No that wasn't too early, I think it is most probable that you just skipped a period. That happened to me once and I panicked and assumed I must be pregnant but that's not always the case.
    Stay Safe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

4 days late blood test negative can I still be negative [ 8 Answers ]

4 days late blood test is negative can I still be pregnant

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

View more questions Search