Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annabanana654 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Orange hair how can I fix it
    My hair was dark brown and I bleach it, and it turn orange like really orange and I have bleached it twice and I dyed it twice as well and its still orange what can I do??
    HELP!
    mariapaula Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Go to a beuty shop
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Do not apply anymore bleach to your hair, it will only cause you damage and in turn losing the length you have. You can go to your local beauty salon and ask them to tone your hair to a more appropriate blonde color. It usually is not too expensive for just a toner. I work in a salon and we only charge 45.00 for a toner. If you are worried about cost, call a few different salons and ask them what the price range would be for a toner, and choose what price works best for you.

Hope that helped ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Mixed some hair colors, now it is orange, how can I get the orange out? [ 1 Answers ]

I put blonde highlighter on my brown hair, turned it yellow, then tried to cover it up with dark brown dye, now it is orange, what can I do to get the orange out?

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

How do I fix orange hair after color correction? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a beauty school and had my hair colored a dark brown that was too dark. Four months later I went back to lighten the color. She did two bleach treatments for color correction and then colored my hair. It is now a wretched shade of brown with orange and red. I haven't left the house in...

View more questions Search