Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrspoirier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Helping him leave the state
    My husband is on probation and we are going to move to another state next week. Am I breaking the law if I drive, and pay for everything
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 08:05 PM
    So your husband is gong to take off and violate probation, move out of state and stop reporting ? He will of course get a warrant out for him shortly which will stop him from getting a job if they do back ground checks, stop him from getting a new drivers license and so on.

Most likely they will not do anything to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I leave the state with my kid and file full custity out of state? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I can take my kid with me and leave the state of Ohio, we are sharing 50/50 custody right now. Live under same roof. We fight too much and this house is a pig pin. I guess what I am asking can I leave and file full custody out of state with her 'my little girl'

Not sure how to leave the state before custody [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I separated last year since then I've had a restraining order on him which is now off including the custody arrangement. A date for the divorce and custody hasn't been scheduled yet. Ive been thinking more and more about moving out of state. I honestly don't feel like I can ever move on...

Can I leave the state with my child? [ 13 Answers ]

I have full custody of my 6 year old little girl and I am getting married and moving to another state. I told her dad and he said he was getting a lawyer to file an order to show cause and will be denying rights to remove her from the state. He has not paid child support for 2 years and just got...

Can't leave state because of charges [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and have 3 misdemeanor charges. I don't have a court date yet. This is also my first time in trouble with the law. I was told by my case manager that I have to get permission to leave the state to attended school. I also have to report to him once a week, plus have a urine test...

Can I leave the state [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to Florida with my husband 2 yrs ago. My husband hit me and me and the girls moved out. He maybie gives me a hudred dollars a month I have an autisc child and can not work. I need to go home so my family can help me but I am afarid he will say I kidnapped the kids ( he would love that)...

View more questions Search