Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZoeIngram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Hair crisis!
    I had black hair and desperately wanted to dye it a bright red. I didn't know that in order to do so, I had to bleach my hair to get rid of the black dye. I just went to Target and picked up a red hair dye and attempted to color my hair, but it did not change my hair color. The next day I did some research and figured out I had to bleach it, so that's what I did and then I redyed it with the same color red. But my hair turned out burgundy and is still dark at the ends of my hair, I want to get it to a bright red. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

The next crisis is here already [ 12 Answers ]

It's a crisis that has been building for months and I predict it will be known as the euro crisis or pigs in the parlor Why pigs Portugal Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain Crisis Spreads in Europe - WSJ.com We have the ludicous step that basket case economies in danger of failing themselves are being...

Dark chocolate to light brown? Hair crisis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. My natural hair colour is medium/light blonde. Last year I started getting a few light blonde streaks. 7 weeks ago I dyed my hair warm brown which said it would wash out in 6-8 weeks. It didn't come out fully so I was left with a light brown with a few blonde bits through it. I didn't like it....

URGENT hair crisis! [ 1 Answers ]

Basically ive been dying my hair for like 2 years now my normal hair colour is a ash brown i hate it so that why i dye it so much. i now can't stand the cour of my hair which is a dark brown and want a lighter redish brown as it the in colour now and look really gorjuss on most celebs such as...

Hair Crisis! [ 3 Answers ]

I have brown blonde hair and I have been dying it black for a little over a year now. I want to go back to my natural hair color then go a lightish blonde. I know that is pretty much impossible to dye my black hair and turn it blonde... and I heard stripping makes your hair very rough and straw...

Pink hair crisis! [ 1 Answers ]

Well, to start I had bleach blonde hair for several months, but I'm one of them people that get bored WAY too quick, so I decided to dye over it pink. Like real real pink. But now I want to dye over it like a natural colour but don't know what colour to go! I don't really want to bleach it because...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.