Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yashchopra Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Is Treatment of STD is possible !
    Please let me know that , is treatment of STD is possible . What u think it takes how much to recover me from this disease .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Which STD there are 100's.

Most can be, some can't be.

If you have a STD or even think you do, go visit your doctor at once.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I agree with the good Father here. What STD do you have? Have you been diagnosed by your doctor? Most STDs can be treated successfully with antibiotics. Some you will carry with you forever with minimal symptoms. One is fatal (HIV/AIDS). Many have the potential to be fatal if left untreated.

So, please see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I get/have an std? [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Okay so I've only had sex with one person, until about a week ago. We were both 100% clean. Last weekend I had brief unprotected sex (about 3-5 seconds) with this new guy until I made him wear a condom, and even then it didn't feel right so we stopped after about a minute. It made me...

STD? Worried its serious too [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this, but here goes... help I met a guy, and a few days after sex, which we forgot to use any protection for (a vital mistake and not what I usually do) It ended after only a few weeks, I am now worried that he's given me something. I don't want to be so descriptive, but I guess...

Std? [ 8 Answers ]

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to get some opinions because it's driving me crazy. January was the last time I gave oral to a guy. About two weeks later I got a really bad sore throat and noticed red bumps on the back of my tongue and a thicker than normal white...

Std [ 2 Answers ]

Can u get an STD by masturbating to a girl's underware that has an STD Just wondering :D

View more questions Search