Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accstud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Accounting by Meigs Meigs’ 9th edition
    Hi
    Can anyone help me with the ‘problem 1A-5’ of the book ‘Accounting by Meigs Meigs’ 9th edition
    Thanks
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
    What is the problem?
    Mohsin Shafi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:30 PM

I want the book of meigs & meigs 9th edition please give me that I am a Student of MBA please I need it urgently
    sanam abbasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by accstud View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone help me with the ‘problem 1A-5’ of the book ‘Accounting by Meigs Meigs’ 9th edition
    thanx
    Hi I don't know about making worksheets of transactions tell me easiest way how can I learn this?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 12:06 AM

Please start your own thread for your own question instead of tagging onto other people's. (Especially when they are 3 years old.) Your question is not even related to the thread.

I don't know exactly what you are wanting to know. There's an example worksheet here:
    Principles of Accounting Chapter 4

The only transactions on a worksheet are adjusting entries, which is kind of a different topic, and is easily worth a chapter in a textbook and therefore would be difficult for someone to just summarize in a post. If you're confused on them, you'll have to ask specific questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

First edition hardback books [ 2 Answers ]

how can you tell a first edition hardback book and are they valued more than a non-first edition book?

Need for speed 2 special edition [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cd of "need for speed 2 special edition" cd.I copied the entire Game to HDD and then converted it to ISO File and tried to run it form virtual cd rom,but it can not run.it run from cd rom directly.

A-1 Photography fourth Edition [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am taking accounting online which is makes it a bit harder to understand. The A-1 Photography project is very confusing. I am not sure what answered sheet to use! The project is 25 problems & I am having a hard time just starting the 1st problem please help! May you have a marvelous week!

Windows XP Home Edition [ 28 Answers ]

How do I unistall Windows from my computer? Please can you help?

Windows xp home edition [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I found out you can't install friend's xp! Bought new one and installed. (Installed fresh, not repair). NOW, not all of the time, but about half the time or a little more, it won't load up right and keeps re-starting and then I have to put it in safe mode and restore it to a previous day to...

View more questions Search