Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexis91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Wisdom tooth odor
    I am twenty years old and I have a wisdom tooth that has been trying to come in for quite some time now. And it has had a strong odor coming off it. It was that way for about a week before and it went away. But today I noticed it back again. Im just wondering if anyone has any ideas. A lot of people say to floss but I can't floss a tooth that is barely sticking out. So if you could please help me id greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 27, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Food trapped, infection, abscess. Does your gum hurt? Is it red?
    You really need an oral surgeon, and the cost will be $150-300. Call for prices. Don't try a regular dentist.
    Dominic1234e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 05:08 PM
    I had that problem and everyone says pull my tooth out I this agree . I paid close attention to my mouth on a quest to really solve this problem . This is what I found . Unnoticeably Because I stress and laziness I was sucking to keep my jaw and mouth shut this couse my wisdom teeth to receive no saliva . Witch coused my wisdom tooth to stink horribly . After training myself to relax my jaw my saliva glands started to work properly and the smell went away almost instantly
    Dominic1234e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 05:17 PM
    Let me know if this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom tooth odor [ 19 Answers ]

How do I stop wisdom tooth odor:eek:

Wisdom tooth [ 11 Answers ]

Hello:) Recently my last wisdom tooth came in. But the thing is my wisdom tooth came in with only 2 crowns and a hook, one of the crowns is broken or did not form right and catches my tongue or my inside cheek. Also I believe it is hollow, I mean that there isn't much in the center. I am afraid...

Wisdom tooth [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a bad wisdom tooth for a few years. Scared to go to dentist. It has just fell out, no pain or bleeding. Looks like the whole tooth. What should I do?:confused: :(

View more questions Search