Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NazKam Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
    My boyfriend has lots of problems at work and it is affecting our relationship!
    My boyfriend recently has lots of problems, he pays a lot less attention to me, and when I'm upset with it there comes an argument. I don't know what to do about it to avoid these arguments, and also to make things better as it was. The thing is I can't tell if it's me, or his work?? And I don't know if he loves me enough, or not!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Avoid starting arguments, find pleasant activities to do on your own, and be pleasant when you are with him. Give him time to work out his problems. Stop being needy!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Seems like there is a number of issues in this relationship. You need to stop getting upset and not let arguments happen, this will ruin your relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Back off the needy stuff and give him space and then you will know if its YOU, or his job. From what you wrote it seems you get upset when you don't get enough attention, so do nice things that you enjoy for yourself until you get your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend wants to work out our relationship and be together again? [ 8 Answers ]

... But he says he is not in love with me. We were together for two years, broke up with NC for a month and a half, and now we've been sort of seeing each other for the past month. He says that he enjoys being with me, that he's comfortable with me and is happy when we're together. Because of...

University (amongst other factors) affecting relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I will try and describe this as best as possible. I sometimes struggle. I am incredibly terrible at making decisions. I drag it out for so long because I just cannot decide, at all, and this stupid flaw of mine is causing hell right now. For the sakes of background information: Me: 20...

Can a relationship with an alcoholic boyfriend and four young children work [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together for three years. He is an alcoholic but not abusive or violent and is coherent most of the time (Most people wouldn't even guess). Having said that he has never worked in all the time we were together. He was the sole wage-earner when with his ex - supporting her...

My past affecting new relationship. [ 1 Answers ]

Well hello everyone I'm running into a problem with the relationship I'm having. I recently got out of a very bad unhealthy relationship which ended in march which that's when I first joined here =) then my mother recently passed away the same month. I'm not looking for sympathy at all just want to...

View more questions Search