Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljhogle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Calcium build up in hot tubs
    I have a sandy residue on the walls and bottoms of my hot tub. It happened after we cleaned the hot tub and refilled it. Is there a way to remove this without draining the hot tub? We are on a water shortage and will not be able to refill...

Check out some similar questions!

Calcium build up in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I lost all pressure in my kitchen faucet. When I removed the nozzle there was a bit of calcium in the screen. I cleaned it out and still no pressure. The plumber said that it was built up in the faucet itself and that needed to be replaced. It worked for a couple of weeks with the...

Plumber questions calcium build-up [ 7 Answers ]

I have calcium build-up in sewer line reducing capacity. Will flooding the line with vinegar work and how long should it take?

Calcium build up in pool pipes [ 2 Answers ]

We have a calcuim build up in the pipes of our pool. The only answer the pool shop gives us is to dig it up. When it dries, it crumbles, so, if we drain some water out of the pool and leave it for a couple of weeks, then flush it, will this work?

Calcium build up in showerline no hot water [ 0 Answers ]

I have two showers the one in lower level of the house is fine plenty of hot water. The upstairs shower is the problem for months we had to remove the shower head let water get hot put showerhead back then take a shower. Now removing the showerhead is no longer working the water remains cold. What...

How do you remove calcium build up in toilet? [ 2 Answers ]

At least I think its calcium build up... There is a lot of build up in the tank, and so it goes out into the toilet so the toilet looks dirty all the time. I've tried sand paper to remove it, but it doesn't work. The only thing that's helped at all was when I had to pour drano down the drain......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.