Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ntsoaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Business management
    What are functions of lower level and top management
    kieran6479 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 04:43 PM
    What are your answers to this question? You can post it and everyone else would be able to CRITIQUE your answer. Remember, we are not here to answer your assignment paper for you. You should try to figure it out and learn.

Anyway, there are tonnes of functions on lower and top management level. Try reading some books on management. A simple Google would provide you with some valuable insights.
    Oboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 12:42 AM
    The basic rational for the objective of welfare maximisation is that it reflects the most efficient use of societies economic resources, thus leads to maximisation of societies economic welfare. Comment critically
    Oboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 12:48 AM
    The basic rational for the objective of welfare maximisation is that it reflects the most efficient use of societies economic resources, thus leads to maximisation of societies economic welfare. Comment critically

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Is an LLC the way to go for new property management business? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have recently purchased a couple of properties, including a duplex and a triplex with a goal of having 40+ apartments at running capacity. My question is should I start an LLC for a new business and what type of attorny should I seek out? Thank you for any and all help!:confused:

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search