Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimroj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Dream meanings ask
    What does it mean if my dad is trying to kill me in a dream?

The first thing I remember is being already scared and baracaded in a flat. I looked out the window and my oldest brother was there, he signaled to my dad and then my dad shot a sniper riffle at me. I was then running from flat tower to flat tower and then my mum was there. We tried to get in the lift to run when my dad was coming and she didn't make it. We were trying to get to each other but I kept apearing in other towers. I then ran towards a flat and ran into Britney Spears and borrowed her phone to call my mum. We met back up and ran into a flat together from my dad.

My alarm then went of.

Check out some similar questions!

Poem meanings? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the analysis of the poem "the starry night" by Robert fagles?

Dream meanings [ 1 Answers ]

I have had this dream about riding on an over sized bike (its enormous). The dream changes I seem either to be getting off it or onto it again, I really don't know how I manage it, but I can not remember even actually moving on it. I'm then negotiating with someone about replacing me on holiday...

Macbeth meanings [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when it says "Into the air and what seemed corporal melted

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Phrase meanings [ 0 Answers ]

I am 8th grade, What is the following mean: 1."who is on you when you made mistake?" 2."you are in the big shoes." Thanks, I try to finish my assigment:) :( .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.