Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Godismydestiny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 12:27 AM
    If you see dead people do you go to hell?
    My boyfriend claims he sees dead people and it scares me I don't know what to do or say and I don't want him to go to hell but is he going to hell?
    Francis7181 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Most people how come into contact with spirits don't see themselves as lucky, to know there may by something after life would make my life, the chance to see people we have lost and to let them know how much they were missed, is your boyfriend going to hell I think not,
    Don't be scared life sucks as it is you have someone one love don't let them go and look forward to seeing people and pets lost on the way,

Not much of a help I know but there has to be more to is life them this,
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 27, 2012, 05:20 PM
    NO, seeing a spirit does not mean one is going to hell. But it certainly brings up some issues. It is how you react to these manifestations that makes the difference. To a Christian seeing such things, they should stand up to it and take COMPLETE control over the spirit commanding it not to manifest anymore. To those that are unbelievers this type of thing can be big trouble. It can lead them down a path of spiritism and the occult. It can lead them into spiritual areas they simply do not understand.

Do you understand what takes a person to hell?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 07:55 PM
    No Jesus his self saw and commanded spirits,
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 28, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Intent is part of what defines mortal sin. From what you posted, there doesn't seem to be intent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My niece sees dead people, and they are not nice people. [ 10 Answers ]

My niece has had several experiences, and it really scares her. She says that if it is dead people she will kill herself. She has seen doctors regarding this, but they are very dismissive. She needs help, badly.

Why do people assume that Wicca is satanic and that I'm going to hell! [ 75 Answers ]

I'd love to know why people think if your wiccan your going to hell, or that you're a sananist. From my experience (I was brought up christian) christian's look down upon the wiccan and or pagan religion's. Because it's not following ''god's'' will. Thus, were (wiccan's and or pagan's going to...

I need to know why your husband gets it up then when he touchs you its dead as hell [ 3 Answers ]

I meant we go to have sex and he says he wants it but it rasies a little and then he goes to kissing on me and then mister turtle is sunk all the way in his shell if you know what I mean and yes I've been sick a lot and he's not got any but is the reason not to give it to me now he says he's not...

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

View more questions Search