Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italianstyle Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Is it illegal to charge for overdraft a disability bank account?
    Is it illegal to charge for overdraft a disability bank account?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Nope.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 27, 2012, 03:32 AM
    Define disability bank account? If you mean an account owned by a disabled person then no. Disability has nothing to do with it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Agree... there are no "outs" for people that write checks they don't have funds to cover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use a credit card to pay for my overdraft checking account for another bank? [ 14 Answers ]

I have two account for one bank and I have two account for my other bank. I use Bank of America and Citizen Bank in United States of America. I have a credit card for citizen Bank in United States America. My bank of American checking account is overdraft and I am almost finish pay my overdraft...

Can take money from personal account to pay off overdraft in joint account [ 1 Answers ]

I have my own personal account but I still have a joint account with my soon to be x husband, this account is now overdrawn thanks to him, and he is paying no money in to this account when it gets to the limit can the bank take money without my permision out of my own account to pay off the joint...

Illegal bank account attactment [ 3 Answers ]

There is a checkng account where both husband and wife are on the account but only the husbands name is on the credit card account that has been granted a judgment on. Can the credit card bank freeze the checking account with both huband and wife's money in it Thank You

View more questions Search