Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stefanski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Naturopathic questions and answers what causes age spots
    I have heard bad diet and pain medications and brown age spots are associated? Is their any truth to this?

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Seeking free "Ask" site,specifically for "Holistic/Naturopathic questions [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there exists on the internet a free "Ask" site, like this one, but that pertains to specifically asking questions relating to subjects such as Holistic, Naturopathic, Homeopathic, Allopathic Medicine, Alternative etc. Thanks.:confused:

Response to Answers on MCTD and Skin Spots [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you to those who tried to answer my questions to the best of their knowledge. I apologize if I offended anyone with my previous question. I just recently found out I have MCTD and I'm a little down about having this disease. I am being treated for what I have. I forgot to ask my Dr. some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.