Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennif3r1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Major hair dying question!
    I recently dyed my hair a nasty color(almost auburn brown) I hated because I hate light hair on me and I was just wondering since I was orginially trying to aim for a medium brown, what if I dyed my hair a medium brown and it fades? Will this nasty hair color show? I'm going to use permanent hair dye by the way.

Check out some similar questions!

I had natural mousey blonde hair, tried dying my hair red, but turned purple? [ 0 Answers ]

I actually really love the electric purple my hair has gone, but just wondered why it didn't go the red that I wanted?? I have put 2 of the same hair dyes in, the first one went pink, so went for the same colour thinking it would just go darker to the red that I wanted, but went purple?!

Hair dying and permanent hair colour remover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have dyed my hair since I was 11 and I'm 24 now. My hair was dark brown (dyed) and I decided I wanted a bright red for a change, so last night I bought the live color xxl, hypnotic red hair dye and coloured my hair. Unfortunately though my roots were showing and I've ended up with bright...

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.