Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alan barton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    I took the bike for it's MOT on Wedneday, passed no probs.
    Took it back to the home, no probs.
    Went to put it away and could not disable the alarm. Eventually managed it and put it away.
    I thought perhaps the fob battery was going off so I bought another battery. When I went to the bike to disarm the alarm the bike would not respond. Bought another battery still no response. Tried to disarm the alarm manualy in accordance to the manual but no response. The alarm is active as it went off when I tried to move the bike, but it won't respond to the fob and I can't disable manualy Any ideas?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2012, 05:59 AM
    What type of fob, wonder if it lost Programming?
    Does this have the TSSM?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

Haven't had bike running since I had hip replacement two years ago . Removed carburator and cleaned out jets . Put fresh gas and new plugs and wires on bike with new battery . Tries starting and heard a gurgle and oil on the floor . Bike wouldn't start . Bike is a 1989 fxsts.

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

2000 Heritage Softail classic Fuel Leak, on-off valve. I tried a new diaphram Leaks gas with engine running only. If I turn the valve to off position, the leak stops immediately. I bought a new diaphram ($32) and it didn't change. I put a new clamp on the fuel line.

Troubleshooting harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2000 HD Ultra Classic. Stored in my basement over winter and started it up a couple times, no problem. Out today and went to start it, thought about it for a second then just started rapidly clicking. Lots of juice in the new battery. Absolutely no corrosion, not even dust right now. I...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

My bike is clicking when I try to start it. It has battery so I am thinking spark plugs/wire could cause it. Am I right or is there something I can do? 1999 sportster 883 xlh

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 evo motor making a loud tapping noise when engine is warmed up, no performance loss or smoke

View more questions Search