Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdullahi1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Looking for insurance policy no 9929780 insurance company he have
    Prairie land/federated insurance campany ineed to get this insurance campany
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Please clarify your question
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Contact the person and have them verify who their insurance carrier is, if this is from a car wreck, look on the accident report

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot find out what life insurance company a policy was written on. [ 7 Answers ]

My dad had a life insurance policy, with me as the sole beneficiary. I was not aware of it until after his death, when my daughter and a close family friend reminded me. They remembered him talking about it but didn't know what insurance company. My nephew was the executor. When my dad died my...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Issued check for $3,840 to Insurance Company for a one-year policy on the building [ 3 Answers ]

Issued check for $3,840 to Insurance Company for a one-year policy on the building, effective Jan 01

View more questions Search