Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelslife Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Financial assistance
    Im in college and just about to finish my first year. Im in the air force rotc and I thought they would help with tuition but I won't know until next year and I can't affford to wait till then and find out I didn't make it. I need a plan B. my parents cosigned for the first year but I don tthink there going to the next. For the first year I managed to get a lot of scholarships making my tuition relatively low. But for next year I need about 16 grand for the year and I can't work that off. I need help and advice on what to do. Is there a reliable place to look for scholarships? Can I get a loan without cosign? Please leave your thoughts
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2012, 12:53 PM
    You should talk to the Finance department and you should fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to get Government subsidised and unsubsidised loans.

The link to the FAFSA is below:
    Home - FAFSA on the Web-Federal Student Aid
    michaelslife Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 04:34 PM
    I already filled a the FAFSA they didn't give me much..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need financial assistance but have a 401k [ 0 Answers ]

My unemployment benefits have expired and although I've applied for hundreds of jobs (really), cannot find re-employment. I have absolutely no income and was going to take a ride to NYS Dept of Social Services to see if I could get food stamps, medical coverage and financial assistance. Will having...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been released from a federal camp and due to the conditions of my probation can not go back into my field of employment. While I am actively looking for a job in the current economy this has not been successful. I would like to know if there is any type of financial assistance to...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Do the government offer any financial aid for felons?

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

View more questions Search