Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lagunabeach16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Translate Greek Phrase to English
    Hi. I was wondering if anyone who knows Greek, knows what this means:

"ego arezo mia kopela kai afti me arezie peso alla e pio kaleteri filinada thn arezie kiaftie tora ti na kano den xero! katala."
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2007, 02:00 PM
    I would need the correct spelling of the words in Greek perhaps. I think I know what it means but I don't want to misinterperate
    gulraiznoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Omorfo kopela
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gulraiznoman View Post
    omorfo kopela
    You should start a new thread when asking a new question, as opposed to tagging onto an old. But in any event:

= "beautiful girl"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

If the greek ekonomy in crash... how about my savings in greek bank? [ 2 Answers ]

Im repatriated Greek... I have transfer all my savings in to a greek Bank!. Isit dangerus? How about If the greek ekonomy in crash?. how about my savings in this greek bank? Do I loose all my (euro)money? Thank you for your Help CB

Applying for retrieval of Greek birth certiface from Greek Consulate Sydney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My father needs to apply for the retrieval of his Greek birth cetificate at the Greek consulate in Sydney. Does he need to be present, or can a family member apply for it on his behalf? Thanks:)

How does a 2nd Generation Greek American get Greek Citizenship? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents were born in the United States, but all of their antecedents were born in Greece (or Turkish-held Greece -- Samos). Although my command of the language is very limited, I do have a Greek baptismal certificate and knowledge of Greece's history and culture. I am 56 and would like to...

Help translating greek into english [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Wondered if anyone could help, my mum has been given a ring and it has an engraving on the inside, which looks like greek although we are unsure. OpkoΣ Σton epΩta Could anyone help with what it says or could give a rough idea. Please Please Please Thank you.

View more questions Search