Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Texking Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Life's just not giving me a break!
    I have been fighting for my family's financial security for over 10 years. But shadows of my father's financial past combined by my continuous spate of bad luck seem to be winning. I have tried to cultivate a host of traites needed to succeed in business and have achieved a fair bit of success but just as I think it's all becoming okay something screws up. Life is slowly draining out of me. I want to die & yet want to live. Really I think what I want is a fresh start. Does life give you a break or is it just a series of reactions? Don't know how much more I can hold on.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 25, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Turbulence is just a phase of life. How you deal with it is very important. There are times when I too feel financially crushed, with to respite in site. I learnt a new thing in one of those 'personal recession' moments of my life. That is, if I cannot increase my income, I should decrease my expense. And if both go out of hand, just wait it out and plan better for the next month.

Stressing over a problem will not solve it.

Apr 26, 2012, 05:37 AM
    I agree with all that you are saying and I thank you for the words of advise and encouragement. It's with the same philosophy that I have spent the last 10 years. Today, I'm not in a state of a nervous breakdown or something, just that I'm losing interest in life... Its not all that it promised to be as I left college... :) I just wish He would give me a break to regroup. That's all... Of course I will still fight but I don't know for how long. Let's see... Time will tell!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Some of the worlds most famous people, were failures for the first half or more of their life and careers. Next if a persons put too much importance on monetary wealth and success, they are normally never happy anyway.

Apr 26, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Hey Fr_Chuck! Thanks! Not really want to be overly wealthy, just enough to get out of debt on the family & give my daughter a decent life. As for the first part, I agree... Just have to wait for my time... Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a doctor giving you pain meds and you have a nervous break down over your son [ 8 Answers ]

Death and go into a mental hospital and get help and then they tell you they can't give you the meds that they have gave you for at least the last 10 years and they tell you that someone in the office has theatens them if he the doctor gives it ( the meds) to you. Then they won't write them and...

Girlfriend wants a break! Giving Space but unsure. [ 83 Answers ]

What’s up? This is a long post! About a month ago, my girlfriend(22) of over 3 yrs (3 yrs 8 mths) called me(26) and wanted a break. She is currently in Florida about 1/2 way through a 6 month internship. While down, there she told me has formed a "very close friendship" with one of her...

She wants to break up after recently giving birth. [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going together for about 3 years now, and living together for about a year and a half or so. We have 3 kids together now and were happy up until the birth of our last child. Our last child is only 2 months, but right after she gave birth to him she started acting...

After my break up my ex-boyfriend sister is giving me hope! What should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

Good day Everyone! It would really be appreciate to get some response on this matter :) So here is the story! My boyfriend broke up with me last week but after all it was a mutual decision! We had different things going on in our lifes and at the end weren't happy together... As for me......

My life's query [ 1 Answers ]

What all foreign and national universities can I still apply for my B-Tech courses

View more questions Search