Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mizzshea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 08:00 PM
    I'm so CONFUSED--can you help me?
    I want to know was I feeling my baby head when I push down on my stomach I am 14 weeks and then it moved away don't know where at in the womb it could be.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 25, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Get an ultrasound done to see it yourself.
    Mizzshea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 01:10 PM
    O OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do now? Confused about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

I was with my ex for 4yrs we broke up amicably he felt extremely guilty for hurting me and he is a great guy I do love him still he wanted to remain friends and in contact so I have gone along with it, go out for coffee watch dvd's at his house and have a good talk, problem is I felt I was always...

I am really confused [ 28 Answers ]

Hey everyone hope you can help me I am really confused my parents have been arguing for two weeks and today they just said they can't do anything to save their relationship only if they divorce I am not agreeing with this and I want to help :(

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me...

Confused about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

About two months ago my girlfriend and I stopped seeing each other. It was kind of a mutual thing. She needed more time with her kids. I understand her needing time with her kids, they are more important than I am. But it was kind of a sudden thing and it felt like she was using her kids as an...

View more questions Search