Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitzy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 06:38 PM
    What to do when a man doesn't fight for you
    Ive been married for more than 3 years.things didn't go well from the beginning with him being depressed and out of work for almost 2 years.didnt want to leave him then because I thought any good wife will stand by her husband in hard times.things got better for him but not for us.its like I didn't existed in his life anymore or I was just a housemate that he occasionally kisses.hardly any physical contact was made in the years since we are married.ive left him now but didn't divorce as divorce in my country takes 4 years.he keeps texting me that he won't chase after me and he will never beg for my love or for me to come back home.I know he s very upset now and I've given him a proper shock but I also believe that he will not fight for me,or us.its heartbreaking to realize that the man that you love so much is not willing to fight for you.thanks
    michaelslife Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2012, 10:04 PM
    If he said that I would wait the 4 years. Good luck be strong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I learn to fight someone back if I've never been in a fight? [ 4 Answers ]

Well a girl's boyfriend flirts with me a little and it pisses her off. So to get attention she says I'm trying to steal him from her (how pathetic, right?) at first I ignored her b.s. but when she started putting my friends against me she crossed the line. She keeps saying she will knock me out but...

Movie scene: bathroom fight between a man and a woman. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find the name of the movie that contains a scene with a man and woman fighting and/or making love in a bathroom. She ends up being killed when a hook on the wall enters the back of her head.

View more questions Search