Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    75maureena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Find a music video by description
    The video starts in a loft like apartment with a young singer 16-17 years old with a monroe mole above his lip, he is playing the piano it's a 90's pop song, at one point in the video he is in the shower. Then he is walking his girlfriend home, thunder sounds the music stops and the two start a well choreographed dance routine. Any idea?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a music video by description only... [ 0 Answers ]

The music video is a guy a moby style glasses walking down a sort of tunnel or street with a red shirt on. This is the majority if not all of the video. The red shirt starts to deteriorate by the end of the video and there is just a little bit left by the end. I don't remember what the song sounded...

Find a music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the song called with a video of woman sat on washing machines? It goes something like "ooo she so sexy, she so sexy, right down to the bone" :P please help driving me mad!

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

There is a video I saw a couple years back. It is alternative rock song where a male and a female are both dreaming, and their dreams are possibly connecting. And somewhere in the video, the girl is pictured as a nurse.

Find music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A woman singing with a bunch of dogs dressed up like people in a white room

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for lovely and slow song from 2008, was most popular in the end of 2008. In music video is a guy with longer hair playing on the piano and the song is about how a girl was meant to be his wife but she is finally is not with him. Only words I remember are :"you're my angel". I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.