Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramos007353829 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Is my relationship failing?
    So I'm 17 years old and I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. But recently we have both been fizzling out. He still tells me he loves me everyday and is super sweet but I don't feel like I'm attracted to him anymore. I'm not sure if it's just because we have been in the relationship so long that I want to see what else is out there or maybe I'm just too young to be tied down. I'm confused because I do care about him and I don't want to hurt him. How should I approach this?
    michaelslife Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2012, 10:08 PM
    This is quite common. I am 18 years old and have been in a relationship quite like this. After a year things slowed down and the love seemed to burn out. I still cared for her but wanted to move on so I did. Its natural when your young to seek new relationships. My advice is to talk to your boyfriend let him know how you feel and break it off for a while and see how it feels. If you want to keep it broke off don't come back if not well you. Good luck be strong
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 25, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Seems the initial infatuation is dying down... Love, is not swooning over your partner every time you see him/her.

First of all, be sure of your own feelings. Try and find out is it loss of love/deep feelings for him. Tell your boyfriend freely and openly how you feel. Take a break. Evaluate your needs, your future, your real feelings for him.

If you don't love him, you don't love him. No point dragging the relationship.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2012, 11:03 PM
    If you feel like you want to see what's out there and is confused whether to be with this guy, you should let him know instead of playing him and it only gets harder later.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2012, 11:29 AM
    If you are wanting to experience other things, then it is time to break up. Be honest with him, he should respect your decision. Just remember not to cheat.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 08:08 PM
    As a guy I would rather be heartbroken from honesty, than lied to from confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failing ua [ 1 Answers ]

Well this is about my brother violating his probation he has been out for two months and every pee test was good except for fridays this past Friday so now he is jail and worried about him I just want to know how much time he will do ? Can someone please help

My PC is failing [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP on 160HD - IE7 etc. This just started today after months and years problem free. Cannot head towards (My Computer).. it freezes. Will not display my Pindrive or contents. Does not open as before when I stuck it in the USB. What could possibly be the problem?

Relationship Failing... [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 3 years I'm 19, second year at university and living at home. She's 18, first year at university and living away. --- Since she went away to uni in September we can only manage to see each other every 5/6 weeks for a few days, and then 1/2 weeks...

Relationship Failing on Boredom? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and half now and it was going pretty good for awhile. There was a point when we were on shaky grounds but we got through all that. Lately it just seems like I am getting so bored being with her. She works late nights a restaurant and I have a day job....

Failing to Appear [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a...

View more questions Search