Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kustom13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Should a person buy a new vehicle during a divorce
    Can I buy a new vehicle while going through a divorce, even though there is a prenup and we have no kids
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Should you or can you? You said it both ways so far.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 01:59 PM
    I would wait until you know the full outcome of the divorce. Right now everything is in transition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vehicle payments in a divorce? [ 2 Answers ]

I have left my husband and now the only thing to be resolved for the divorce is my van payment. It is in both our names, but he is issisting that I make the full payment. Is this true or is he resposible for half the payment?

Can a reposession person speak to your neighbors about your vehicle [ 4 Answers ]

My vehicle is up for repossession, I know this. The tow truck came by last night, stopped in front of my house and then drove off. He went around the corner and spoke to my neighbors and asked for them to help him get my van. He told them there would be something in it for them. The vehicle was in...

Another person wrecked my vehicle can I have my license suspended? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been allowing someone else to drive a car that I still have a lien on. He has been paying me the money for the payments and I have been sending it in. The plates are in my name as is the registration. Nonetheless, he was able to get full coverage insurance on the car. We have a written...

Where can I buy Vogue cigarettes - in person? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently discovered Vogue cigarettes, attracted by the super slim design, however, I am unsure where to purchase them that doesn't involve trusting a 'cheap cigarettes sold here' site... any ideas?

Vehicle lease vs. Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is an age old question. I am a single person LLC commission sales that has always leased a CAR (no trucks) every 2 years. My accountant strongly advises this as all of the expenses are deductible. He says that not only is it clean and easy, but financially it make sense. I have...

View more questions Search