Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Apr 25, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Would you choose Pitzer College over UC Davis?
    My niece has been accepted to both Pitzer and UC Davis and I was wondering if there are any particular reasons (besides the cost factor which I know is a big deal) that you would choose one over the other. She's visited both and likes them both so hence the question. Her primary interests lie in Art History and Communication.

I'd love to hear from people that might have gone to either college or know of someone who has. Thanks for your thoughts.

Check out some similar questions!

Mike davis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a October morn signed by robert wood and 56 on it... there's no brass plate... I looked at his signed robert wood up of October morn and it is the same as my picture... how can I find out if its real? Which I think is...

Davis Corporation was authorized [ 2 Answers ]

Davis Corporation was authorized to issue 100,000 shares of $10 par common stock and 50,000 shares of $50 par, 6 percent, cumulative preferred stock. Davis Corporation completed the following transactions during its first two years of operation.

Troy Davis [ 48 Answers ]

Anyone been following this case, and the drama surrounding the calls for a stay of execution tonight? http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/21/troy-davis-10-reasons?cat=world&type=article

Tammie Davis [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get information on an ex-spouse ex-employer about his 401k. I have a divorce decree that state that 1/2 of his retirement is mine through a quado clause n our divorce in the year of 1997. He is now 54 years of age and should be able to cash in at the age of 55 years of age. He states there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.