Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gypsygirl2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Find a film name
    Hi , I am hoping some one can help me name that movie. Its set in a city that keeps being hit with waves that move it forward into the future and a group of people trying to survive . I remember a large domed white conservatory, a tiger wandering about and vines growing over the ruined buildings... Have tried searching various websites but without any joy... Help please been at this for hours
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Waves of time washing over a city (the world)
    A city overgrown with jungle

Vaguely sounds like,.

A Sound of Thunder

-view trailer-

-view scene-

---
    Gypsygirl2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 11:06 AM
    Oh my god yes that's it . Thank you so much will be able to get it and watch it again now I know. Thank you superbrain, Google eat your heart out .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Trying to find a film help [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this film when I was younger so going back about 15-20 years ago, its about a blonde haired lady who is a ballet dancer and all I can really remember is her having an affair with a man in a blue robe! Sorry not much to go on, I was sure the title had Mirror in it but not so sure now! Any one...

Help me find this film [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a film years ago that I never got to see the end of n it's bugging me what it is called From what I remember there was a mother and daughter who owned a hotel I think n the n mother hired a gardener or janitor n the daughter fell in love with him,he was much older than her,she was in...

Trying to find the name of a film [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a film its wear people are washed up on a beach naked on another planet and there souls are reborn they are various people from different parts of history mostly from earth history like from roman times to present day sci film I think hope you can help

View more questions Search