Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankarooney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2004, 03:35 AM
    Victoria Bitter theme music
    Does anyone know where I can get the VB theme music as an mp3 file?
    azmcgaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 05:07 PM
    Re: Victoria Bitter theme download
    Hey mate,

I came across your post while I was trying to find the same thing. Anyway, not sure whether you've found it by now, but thought I'd let you know they have the Victoria Bitter theme as a .wav file for download at http://www.fosters.com.au/beer/about...vic_bitter.asp . There's a few new ones, as well as the original theme. If you needed it as an mp3, you could always convert it using a program like goldwave or about a hundred other programs that'd do it...

Hope it helps you out, if not someone else...

Aaron.
    thundercat31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 09:14 AM

Hey,

I'm looking for the Victoria theme theme as a .wav or .mp3 - the link's gone from the fosters site. Does anyone have it or know a place where it's been put?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
    Jo
    pards Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 02:28 PM
    After much searching I managed to find the VB theme song.
    Just the music, no voice-over.

http://www.notsounwashed.com/wp-cont...theme-song.mp3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurring theme in dreams [ 6 Answers ]

For years, in practically every dream I have, whether it's a pleasant dream or a nightmare, and in whatever setting the dream is, the house I lived in at age 5 is present. In nightmares, I'm trapped in the house or someone is trying to get in to hurt me, etc. In pleasant dreams, the house is just...

Wimbledon theme music [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone tell me the music that is the theme tune for Wimbledon each year? Thanks

Recurring dream theme [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate some help trying to figure out the recurring theme I have for some dreams. I keep pondering and I'm just not sure. In these dreams I see words that I can never make out what the words are. In one particular dream I told myself that next time I dreamed about seeing words or...

View more questions Search