Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taniya qurashi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 05:18 AM
    How can I lose 40 lbs in 2 months
    How can I loss 40 lbs in 1 or 2 months. My weight is 184 lbs and my age is 28 years old. Please tell me, is it possible? Can I lose my weight
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Apr 25, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Losing that much in one or two months is not only impossible, but the effort would be dangerous to your health. The average healthy weight loss is about 2 to 4 pounds per week. In two months you could lose about 30 pounds if you stuck with a safe and sane diet, but more than that would probably mean fad diets or starvation dieting and you would be depriving your body of the nutrients it needs to function. If 30 pounds would do, then start today and you'll reach that goal in two months. Try using the weight control app at WebMD - Better information. Better health.. It will track your food intake and help you make healthy choices while you shed the pounds.

Apr 26, 2012, 12:46 AM
    Weight lose 40 lbs in 1 to 2 months
    Hello,
    Please tell me I want to weight lose40 lbs in 2 months. My weight is 184 lbs and my age is 28 years old.
    I already do walking 45 minutes but I use tredmil for walking. Can I lose weight.How long I lose this weight.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2012, 12:57 AM
    Realistically you will need a radical rethink of your whole diet and excersise.
    Cut down your calorific intake and increase your aerobic activities.

40 lbs in 2 months isn't really possible as it's too high a figure.

Apr 26, 2012, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Realistically you will need a radical rethink of your whole diet and excersise.
    Cut down your calorific intake and increase your aerobic activities.

40 lbs in 2 months isn't really possible as it's too high a figure.
    How many I weight loss with in 2 months?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to lose 33 lbs in 2 months [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, My weight is 175 lbs and my height is 5.5 inches I want lose 33 lbs in 2 months. Please help me by giving some suggestions.

How would I lose 80-90 lbs. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm still in school and my low self confidence and my weight issues have been interfering with my classes. All I think about during classes is how fat I am or how the thinner girls must be laughing at me. I'm turning 13, I'm 5'3" last time I checked and weigh about 195 lbs.. I'm really embarrassed...

How can I lose 30 lbs in 2 months? [ 12 Answers ]

I need to lose about 30 pounds or month in the next month or two and I'm not sure how To do it the right way. Im trying to do it where I don't have to purdge or starve myself.. Somebody please help me && tell me how I can do it the right way :confused:

I need to lose about 50 lbs in 8 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 and 5'7 and I need to lose 50 lbs in 8 mouths. I'm getting married and I'm tired of being overweight. I keep gaining weight and I don't know how to lose it. I've tried about everything. I am currently drinking acai and Noni juice mixes and it seems to suppress the hunger. For as long...

View more questions Search