Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jas1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Implanon
    Same here I have been on the implanon for about almost 2 years in October & I recently had sex like a month or 2 ago. And I should have started my period a week ago, on the 18 but I never did . Can I be pregnant? I been having a lot of discharge lately & it's like thick & milky. It sometimes is like yellowish. But mostly, its white. Can someone help me out ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas1212 View Post
    same here i have been on the implanon for about almost 2 years in october & i recently had sex like a month or 2 ago. and i should of started my period a week ago, on the 18 but i never did . Can i be pregnant? i been having alot of discharge lately & it's like thick & milky. It sometimes is like yellowish. But mostly, its white. can someone help me out ?

Yes, you could be pregnant. Birth control is not 100% effective, so pregnancy will always be a possibility. Since you are several days late, try a pregnancy test. It is possible that your periods are off a bit due to the implanon as well, even if they have been regular before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implanon.Still Get Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom put me on the birth control Implanon a few months ago. I want to get pregnant without asking her if I can have it removed. If she sees I want it removed, she will get suspicious, and she does not want me to get pregnant. Is there any way to get pregnant while on this birth control? I heard...

Implanon, can I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

I've noticed many people writing about the same thing. I got my implanon inserted in January of 2009 after being on the shot since October of 2007. So besides the light spotting for a day when I got the implant in, I haven't had a period since October of 2007. I was happy with the shot but my new...

I want to take off my implanon [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I go for taking off my implanon? For free??

Implanon [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on implanon birth control since 05/11/2010 , I breast feed for over a year and while breast feeding I never got periods. I thought it was because of the implonon. But when I stopped breast feeding I started getting my periods back. My concern is that since then (november 2011) I've been...

Fertlity after implanon [ 1 Answers ]

On Monday I had my implanon removed after 2 & half years. Previously I had the Jab for 2years and over this whole period (4 and half years) I have never had a period - except for last month September 12th. I had the implanon removed early as me and my partner want to try for a baby. I thought...

View more questions Search