Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keerthy1602 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Pigmentation around mouth
    Hi All,

I have this pigmentation mark around mu mouth and area between my end of eye till cheek bone. Got this mark a year ago and got it due to adding more quantity of activator to my bleach. The pigmentation was severe a year back but reduced now.
    But its still visible. Please suggest .
    bayana Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 11:25 PM
    I think you've exhausted your skin with these products , My suggestions :
    1-wash your face daily with whitening face wash (make sure it is a good Brand )

2-Gently exfoliate your skin with a mixture of sugar +your whitning face wash once a week with warm water and apply a natural whitning mask it could any thing like yogurt, Turmeric(mixed with water or milk ) ,Cucumber (mashed with rose water or milk), potatoes Mashed(with milk(Potatoes are full of vitamin C)

3-tone with cold rose water (keep it in the in the refrigerator inside sprayer ) and spray it on your face any time >>>> Rose water known for its ability to bleach in some nations.

4- Moisturize your skin with almond oil( Known for its ability to moisture and remove blemishes)

This mixture ifound it on the net some people tried it and found amazing results in three days :
    1 orange

2 tbsp ground barley

1 pack of yogurt

Some starch

Egg yolk

Honey

Mixed and then placed on the face for a quarter of an hour for three days

Note : make a new mixture for each use do not use the mixture twice

I do not know your skin type so Try what is appropriate for your skin because there are many things that bleaching the skin such as tomatoes, wheat germ oil, castor oil, lemon and apple cider vinegar but it may be dangerous if you use it wrong .

I am not a skin doctor but I am sharing what I know and tried , if nothing work with you go see a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark pigmentation around the mouth of a child? [ 0 Answers ]

What are the possible causes pf dark pigmentation around the mouth and underneath the eyes of an eight year old African American male child?

Dark pigmentation around mouth? [ 0 Answers ]

Area of corner of lips are more dark so which tube ihave to use I have no pimple problem so pl suggest me

Darkening/Pigmentation around mouth area [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, The area around the sides of my mouth is noticeably darker than the rest of my skin. It was always a bit darker, but no too much, and I think I made it a lot worse by overexerting with a microdebrasion cloth. I've read around here and on similar forums, but remain a bit puzzled on how...

View more questions Search